Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Friday, April 5, 2013
- Internal hemorrhoids are clumps of tissue within the anal canal that contain blood vessels, muscle, and elastic fibers. External hemorrhoids are enlarged blood vessels surrounding the anus.
- Internal hemorrhoids cause problems when they enlarge. The cause of the enlargement is not known.
- Complications of internal hemorrhoids include bleeding, anal itchiness, prolapse, incarceration, and gangrene. Pain is not common.
- The primary complication of external hemorrhoids is pain due to blood clotting in the hemorrhoidal blood vessels.
- When dealing with hemorrhoids, it is important to exclude other diseases of the anus and rectum that may cause similar symptoms such as polyps, cancer, and diseases of the skin.
- Treatment of hemorrhoids includes over-the-counter topical medications, sclerotherapy, rubber band ligation, heat coagulation,cryotherapy, anal dilation, Doppler ligation, sphincterotomy, and surgical hemorrhoidectomy. stapled hemorrhoidectomy.
- But the best and Permanent treatment for piles hemorrhoid is Kshar-Sutra Ligation without any recurrence 100% result in all type of piles.
Home Remedies and OTC Medication Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Local anesthetics: Local anesthetics temporarily relieve pain, burning, and itching by numbing the nerve endings.
- Vasoconstrictors:Vasoconstrictors are chemicals that resemble epinephrine, a naturally occurring chemical.
- Protectants: Protectants prevent irritation of the perianal area by forming a physical barrier on the skin that prevents contact of the irritated skin with aggravating liquid or stool from the rectum.
- Astringents: Astringents cause coagulation (clumping) of proteins in the cells of the perianal skin or the lining of the anal canal.
- Antiseptics: Antiseptics inhibit the growth of bacteria and other organisms.
- Keratolytics: Keratolytics are chemicals that cause the outer layers of skin or other tissues to disintegrate.
- Analgesics: Analgesic products, like anesthetic products, relieve pain, itching, and burning by depressing receptors on pain nerves.
- Corticosteroids:Corticosteroids reduce inflammation and can relieve itching, but their chronic use can cause permanent damage to the skin.
- Kshar-Sutra Ligation -But the best and Permanent treatment for piles hemorrhoid is Kshar-Sutra Ligation without any recurrence 100% result in all type of piles.